Why Choose Us?
To The Valued Companies We Serve:
Our Pledge to You
Utah Adjusters & Appraisers pledges to represent your company in the utmost professional manner and appearance realizing that our contact is often the only communication between an insured and their insurance company. We are committed to a professional dress and grooming policy.
Each assignment will be handled by an experienced professional
With over twenty-five years of experience in all lines of Property and Casualty claims and related services, Utah Adjusters & Appraisers appreciates that your company’s desire for excellent service is your first priority.
Our Goal is to have each assignment promptly investigated and reported to you
Utah Adjusters & Appraisers returns prompt confirmation of each new assignment we accept. We contact your insured immediately. We listen and take the time to explain the claims process to your insureds and third-party claimants early in the claim. This gains the confidence, respect and peace of mind that a decision on the claim will be handled appropriately. You can expect:
- Notification of our file number and our contact attempts with the insured or claimant on the date of assignment.
- All losses to be promptly inspected, usually within 48 hours.
- At your company’s discretion and request, together with your company’s expressed authorization and direction to us, we will send a Reservation–of–Rights letter on our letterhead to your insured within sixty (60) days of our accepted claim assignment regarding potential coverage issues.
- Reserve recommendations to be called in, e–mailed or provided in our First Reports within 7 days of the date of assignment.
- Recommendations of payment for a specified amount will be agreed upon.
When you Hire us, your company inherits the Advantage of Stability and Community Service in having a Local Presence
Utah Adjusters & Appraisers has had a physical presence in Utah for some time. With little exception, we service only the State of Utah. Utah Adjusters & Appraisers offers prompt, ready, personalized services by a licensed professional. Our aim is to ensure prompt contact, inspection, and cycle-time with a focus on customer service that exceeds expectation.
Excellent billing practices allow us to keep our fees extremely competitive
We’ve worked on both sides of the assignment desk and dislike receiving large, unexplained bills. Our aim is to accomplish and bill only for what is assigned. We look for ways to reduce billing time and your LAE. We have Standard Billing Guidelines in place that limit the amount of billable time that we invoice unless we receive your prior approval. We do not bill for telephone calls under 6 minutes initiated by us to you. John Walster is a member and State Chair of the Council on Litigation Management – formerly Council on Ethical Billing.
Member of the A.M. Best’s Directory of Recommended Insurance Adjusters Since 2004
National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters (NAIIA) Standards
Utah Adjusters & Appraisers adheres to and strives to exceed the Code of Ethics standards promulgated by the National Association of Independent Insurance Adjusters.